- Location: Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 ( negotiable DOE)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Permanent
Whitmar Publications Ltd is a leading B2B publisher for the print and packaging industries, delivering focused and high quality editorial both in print and online. Due to continued growth we are seeking an experienced Advertising Manager to join our team. In addition to publishing market leading titles and online channels we also organise a number of face to face events, industry awards ceremonies and conferences.
Managing your magazine – FlexoTech from start to finish you will promote our products to existing, warm and potential clients. You will be selling classified, display/ online advertising and conference sponsorship, building excellent relationships and driving revenues forward. You will have an extensive database of clients and this role will involve increasing revenues from some existing clients and also contacting potential new clients. Mainly office based the role will involve some travel and occasional overnight stays.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity and ideal candidates will have a B2B media sales background, ideally with an understanding of the printing and publishing industry although a proven sales track record will also be considered.
Hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a successful career with a forwarding thinking and stable local employer who will offer long term progression and exceptional rewards for hard work.
- You will be a motivated self-starter and posses a proven track record in a sales/customer facing role ( ideally B2B media sales)
- You will be creative and look outside the box to generate revenues
- The ability to build effective conversations with all walks of life
- Be able to communicate with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Have the energy and enthusiasm for your role and focused on hitting targets
- Team Player
- Able to manage own time and the magazine/website
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Basic Salary is £30 – 35K depending on experience with an uncapped commission scheme. Commission is paid on an annual basis along with target based bonus payable on each issue.
- Career development – we provide; training, mentoring and career progression
- Hybrid/flexible working will be considered for established members of the team
- Staff social fun
- Free parking
- An encouraging company culture that inspires professional development
- If your birthday falls on a working day you get that off to celebrate
- A CSR day away from the office supporting our chosen charity
- Annual pay reviews
- Life assurance –after 2 years service
- Well being support offered
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format together with a covering letter to Kelly.email@example.com