Website(s) terms and conditions
The term ‘Whitmar Publications Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 30 London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0RE. Our company registration number is 22900400. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Subscription terms and conditions
New subscription offers
Subscription offers open to new subscribers only. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your first subscription issue (up to eight weeks overseas). All prices are discounted from the full subscription rate advertised in each title, include P&P and are correct at time of going to press. If the magazine ordered changes frequency per annum, we will honour the term of the subscription, not the number of issues.
Your subscription contract will be fulfilled by Whitmar Publications Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 22900400 whose registered office is at 30 London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
If placing your order on-line via the shopping cart, when you have paid for it, an online confirmation message will be displayed and you will receive email confirmation with Receipt attached. If placing your order via the telephone or by post, you will receive a Receipt in the post following receipt of payment. Submission of the order and payment in either scenario constitutes a legally binding agreement with Whitmar Publications Ltd.
We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect postal address or email address. We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your payment card issuer. If we do not accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full immediately.
If the magazine ordered changes frequency per annum, we will honour the term of the subscription, not the number of issues paid for.
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders:
- In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, except that we may fulfil your order at the correct price;
- If we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card.
We will deliver the magazines to the address you notify to us when you place your orders. Subscriptions will start with the next available issue, please allow up to six weeks for delivery. You agree that we will not be responsible for failure to deliver the magazines if you have supplied us with an incorrect address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed envelopes and their contents without an obligation to refund you or any other person if they are returned to us and despite efforts to contact you we do not receive correct address details.
We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of magazines in the following circumstances:
- Where the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us;
- Where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub-contractors and agents, including but not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
Our liability to you in the event of magazines being lost in despatch shall at our discretion, be limited either to replacement of the missing issues or refund of the cost of the missing issues, to the extent permitted by law we exclude all other liability to you. Our exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents. These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Cancellations and refunds
Subscriptions are for a period of 12 months and cancellations are not permitted except in exceptional circumstances. If you wish to cancel, please contact our Circulation Department in writing (see contact details below).
Please note that all credit card refunds will be issued in sterling. If you have any queries about credit card refunds kindly contact email@example.com.
Prices displayed on the subscriptions section of the website will prevail at all times in relation to orders placed on-line. Prices quoted on screen include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable).
You will be required to make a one-off payment for a one year subscription.
Although we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will refund you in full if you cancel the order and have already paid.
If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details. By clicking “Submit” you are confirming that you have obtained the express prior permission of the credit/debit card holder.
We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription order. On the online order form we will ask you about receiving details of our products and services and/or those of third parties which may be of interest to you. You should tick the relevant boxes to indicate whether or not you wish to receive such information.
Unless a member of our staff has been fraudulent or negligent, we will not be liable to you for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information (including in particular credit/debit card details) you transmit when you place an order. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own credit/debit card details to avoid unauthorised use
All credit/ debit cards will be debited in Pounds Sterling by your bank or building society on behalf of Whitmar Publications Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
We are a member of the Professional Publishers (“PPA”) and adhere to the PPA Codes of Practice
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
These Terms and Conditions override any contrary terms or conditions published by us in relation to any order placed by you with us.
If you have any or comments about your subscription please contact our Circulations Team on 01892 779597, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (GMT).
Conferences and events
- The conference fee includes entry to the conference sessions and the exhibition, full documentation, lunch and refreshments.
- The fees do not include delegate travel and accommodation.
- Whitmar Publications Ltd reserves the rights to change the ticket price at any time without prior notice.
Cancellations will be accepted and fees will be refunded (less 20% handling charge) only if made in writing and received four weeks before the event. Bookings cannot be cancelled or fees refunded thereafter. Substitutions may be made at any time, please notify the conference organisers.
- Whitmar Publications Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss of or damage to the personal effects of delegates attending the conference/event.
- Whitmar Publications Ltd reserves the right to cancel, defer or modify the event programme proceedings without prior notice.
Contact: Chloe Ward +44(0)1892 514991 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Competition 2019
- The promoter is: Whitmar Publications Ltd (company no. 02290040) whose registered office is at 30 London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 0RE.
- The competition is open to all readers of Digital Printer, Digital Labels & Packaging, and FlexoTech magazines aged 18 years or over except employees of Whitmar Publications Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you would like to register for a magazine but do not wish to be entered into the competition, please email email@example.com
- Route to entry for the competition is via
com/register digitalprintermag.co.uk/register flexotechmag.com/register
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per magazine. Multiple entries from the same for the same magazine person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 1600 UK time on the 13th December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Register or re-register to receive Digital Printer, Digital Labels & Packaging and/or FlexoTech magazine(s) via our online registration forms between 8am on 23rd October 2019 and 4pm on 11th December 2019. All times quoted are UK Time.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. Whitmar Publications Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One £150 gift voucher per magazine to any retailer who has the capacity to sell us a £150 gift voucher online. Retailer to be chosen by the winner. There will be 1 winner per magazine. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all registrations/re-registrations received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Whitmar Publications Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Whitmar Publications Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.